Author: Alankrati Verma;
Smartphone gaming is among the fastest-growing industries, and many experts believe it will be the next big thing. Smartphone makers are putting up their best efforts to provide their clients with a user-friendly gaming experience. There are a variety of graphics and taxing games that need a large battery capacity and internal storage.
The following is a list of solid smartphones that provide the finest gaming experience to their customers
1. Oneplus 10 Pro:
OnePlus 10 Pro comes with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 which is aided by up to 12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM, up to 256 GB of UFS 3.1 storage, and a 5-layer 3D Passive Cooling System system. This makes it a good mobile for gaming.
The phone's power source is a 5000mAh battery featuring in-box 80W SuperVOOC charging and 50W AIRVOOC wireless charging.
It also has second-generation Hasselblad tuning, which includes
- 10-bit Natural Color Calibration for its triple rear cameras,
- DCI-P3 color gamut support, a dedicated fish-eye mode from its 150° ultrawide camera,
- 30x digital zoom from its 50MP telephoto sensor,
- OIS on both this and the main 48MP sensor,
- 12-bit RAW+ output mode, Movie Mode (log videos),
- Long Exposure shooting mode,
- Three color styles (Serenity, Radiance, and Emerald), and
- Hasselblad Pro Mode to fine-tune ISO and white balance.
- Aside from that, you get an under-screen fingerprint scanner, a 2K display with a 1-120Hz adaptive refresh rate, a 32MP front camera, OxygenOS 12.1 based on Android 12, a USB-C 3.1 connector, twin stereo speakers, dual-band WiFi 6, and Bluetooth 5.2.
- It is available on Amazon for Rs 66,999.
2. OnePlus 9RT:
- The OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz and a dynamic rate of 120Hz.
- The display has a touch sampling rate of 1,300Hz and a screen that covers the whole DCI: P3 color gamut.
- The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 octa-core processor with 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of built-in UFS 3.1 storage.
- The phone is intended for gamers and has OnePlus' "Space Cooling" technology, including a bigger heat sink for better heat dissipation and thermal regulation.
- The OnePlus 3 runs Android 11 with the company's OxygenOS 11 layer on top and is set to receive the Android 12 upgrade in March.
- It is equipped with a 4,500mAh battery.
- It can be brought from Amazon for Rs 42,999
3. Vivo X70 Pro+:
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ chipset powers Vivo's new X70 Pro+, which comes in a single edition with 12GB RAM and only one color: Enigma Black.
- The phone features a large 6.78-inch AMOLED display with QHD resolution.
- A 120Hz high refresh rate and a 240hz touch sampling rate are also available on the panel.
- The phone has a quad-camera configuration, with a 50MP lens as the main lens. With the Gimbal Stabilization system, the phone also features a 48MP ultra-wide lens.
- The smartphone is equipped with a 4,500mAh battery that supports 55W rapid charging.
- It is available on Flipkart for the price of Rs 79,990
4. Aus R Phone 5:
- The 6.78-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display on the Asus ROG phone 5 has a 144Hz refresh rate.
- It comes with incremental improvements and is a better choice for mobile gamers.
- The ROG Phone 5 series features slimmer top and bottom bezels and is somewhat longer than its predecessor.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset with an octa-core CPU working at up to 2.84GHz and Adreno 660 GPU powers the Asus ROG Phone 5 series.
- It comes pre-installed with the ROG UI, which is based on Android 11.
- On the rear of the ROG Phone, 5 series are three cameras: a 64MP main camera with an f/1.8 aperture based on an IMX686 sensor, a 13MP ultra-wide-angle camera with a 125-degree field-of-view, and a 5MP macro camera.
- It is available on Flipkart for Rs 49,999
There are many more models of gaming mobiles available out there. You can choose from the list provided above or look for more models.
Q.1 Which is the best gaming mobile?
A.1 OnePlus 10 Pro has a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor paired with up to 12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM, 256 GB of UFS 3.1 storage, and a 5-layer 3D Passive Cooling System system. As a result, it's one of the best gaming phones.