Author: Alankrati Verma;
The boat is a business established in India that was formed in November of 2013. Earphones, headphones stereos, portable chargers, and premium tough cables are all sold by Boat.
Wireless earphones, wired headphones, wireless speakers, home audio equipment, smartwatches, and a variety of mobile phone accessories are among the products that BoAt designs and manufactures. In this article, we will talk about some of the best boat Bluetooth speakers.
Boat Wireless Bluetooth speakers
- Boat Stone Spinx 2.0
In comparison to high-priced portable speakers, the Spinx 2.0 boasts a lot of fascinating features.
Nonetheless, it is an economical option for people looking for budget-friendly speakers.
The boAt Stone SpinX 2.0 Portable Wireless Speaker comes in three color options: BLACK, BLUE, and GREY.
It is available on Amazon India.
- Premium HD Sound - 40mm x2 Dynamic Drivers and a passive bass amplifier deliver extremely clear audio playback.
- Amplify the Scene - Creates a surround sound system ambiance even when you're out on the streets with this True Wireless feature.
- 360° Cylindrical IPX 6 Water Resistant
- Design – The Stone SpinX 2.0 has an ergonomic 360° easy-to-carry design that is built to fight.
- Battery life- With the Rechargeable 2200mAh Lithium Battery, you may play music for up to 8 hours.
- The elements are water-resistant to IPX 6 and have a shock/damage protective ABS + Fabric Grill.
- Boat Stone 1200
The Boat Stone 1200 Bluetooth Speaker is a cylindrical portable speaker that weighs around 1.7 kilos.
The Stone 1200's construction quality has a luxury feel to it. A fabric material surrounds the body, with a matte rubber belt in the center.
You can buy this speaker for 3,000 rupees.
- The BS 1200 is Bluetooth version 5.0 compatible, ensuring that movies played on a smartphone or television do not lag.
- It can also be connected to a computer via a 3.5 mm audio jack or a USB flash drive.
- It has a built-in 3600mAh battery with a playback time of 7 hours.
- The Stone 1200 charges via Type-C, and a single full charge takes only 4 hours.