OnePlus one after another is launching techs that are in each and every aspect much better than the former bone.
This time they're then among us with their all-new OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition, which proved to be a successful addition to their preliminarily launched range of Earphones.
We were successful in getting our hands on this recent Bass Edition Earphones of theirs and have been testing it for quite some time now. Is it worth the hype and price? Or not?
OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z’s Specifications (Bass Edition)
Inside the Box
- One can control these by the following means
- Cranking Voice Assistant Press the Multi-Function Button and hold for 2 seconds to spark voice adjunct.
- Answer a Call Press the Multi-Function Button formerly to answer an incoming call.
- Play/ Pause Press the Multi-Function Button formerly to play/ break music at your convenience.
- Coming Track When playing music, press the Multi-Function Button doubly to play the coming track.
- Former Track When playing music, press the Multi-Function Button thrice to play the former track.
- Adding the Volume Press the button with the‘’ symbol.
- Dwindling the Volume Press the button with the ‘-‘ symbol.